Always time for tea


It seems like absolutely ages since I did a cross stitch post.  To be honest, I haven't really done too many since Mia's birth sampler well over a year ago.  But I have still bought cross stitch magazines and many of them have little projects on them, so I decided to do a few.


I absolutely loved this little teacup cross stitch - that came in a kit with issue 202 of "The World of Cross Stitching" magazine.   Not only was there the chart and threads, but also the cute little hanger and even the ribbon.


It was the perfect little project for me because as you know, I love cross stitching and I also love tea and tea parties!!!  Funny thing is, while I was stitching it, I thought of a friend at work who is way more tea obsessed than I am.  So once I was done, I gave it to her.


I also thought of taking a photo of the back - which I sewed (not well), a little bit of calico to so that you can't see the messy back.

The Commonwealth Games are on at the moment.  It is making me think about my trip to Scotland last year as I remember being in Glasgow and seeing all the signs for the games and thinking, when they finally happen, this trip will feel like a lifetime ago... sure enough, I was right!!!

Hope you're having a fab weekend!


Comments

  1. I received this as a gift. The cute hanger, ribbon, thread and fabric but no chart. Can you help me? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tammy. I found the chart. Let me know your email and I’ll forward it to you.

      Delete
    2. Hi Tammy, I too received this kit but no chart, guess it was in magazine and gifter did not realize. Could you send me a copy of that chart also. Dooley151@bellsouth.net.
      Thank you so much. It looks so cute.

      Delete
    3. Angela, if you still have copy of chart, I would love a copy. Thank you

      Delete
    4. Hi Angela would you mind sending the chart to me too please? jeffblackman713@gmail.com! X

      Delete

Post a Comment